The Weight Loss Blog Title Generator

So, I was up far too late at FitBloggin’ last night (this morning?) with Shauna, and in a bit of madness I coded something in two hours. It was like how Facebook began in that movie The Social Network, only we won’t be getting rich and this project won’t tear our friendship apart (I hope).

Behold, the Weight-Loss Blog Title Generator!

(No, we weren’t drunk. Yes, I swear.)

Elaine • May 21, 2011 at 8:57 am

This is HILARIOUS! I like Baron of Jeans…and Countess of my Muffin Top :)

Merry • May 21, 2011 at 11:29 am

No, we weren’t drunk. Yes, I swear.
Damn. Well, there goes my vision of Fitbloggin’ as an orgy of excess and a diet debacle. I am crushed.

Thursday's Child • May 21, 2011 at 11:51 am

Ha! Must change my name to Burly McSandwich Pants forthwith!

Osa Morena • May 21, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Chronicles of a Burly Queen? I know some guys that would fit just fine! This is great, I could spend a whole afternoon with this!

Tracie • May 21, 2011 at 4:46 pm

“Greasy LaCupcake Waist”

That is too much awesome!

fd • May 21, 2011 at 5:09 pm

Adventure of a Pudgy Princess! Love it! Almost enough to actually use it and start blogging rather than being lazy and reading them…

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy • May 21, 2011 at 5:26 pm

How fun! My kids have a Captain Underpants version of how to change your name that did something like that.

I think I would actually visit some of those blogs…

Shadow of My Former Self • May 21, 2011 at 9:36 pm

Countess VonCandy’s blog…love it!

shauna • May 22, 2011 at 6:43 pm

Two days later and it STILL slays me! Mwahahhahahahaaaaa!

Thank you for being my roomie :) Sorry again for the accidental toothbrush theft!

Debby • May 22, 2011 at 8:09 pm

Portly McCupcake Booty!! I’m keepin’ that one! :-)

Julie • May 23, 2011 at 8:39 am

HIGH-larious! My refresh button needs a break!

Rina • May 23, 2011 at 1:23 pm

This is AWESOME!!! Hahaha!!! God, this is where I’m going next time I need to cheer up :) Hysterical! THANK YOU!!! :)

Lisa Duncan • May 23, 2011 at 10:12 pm

I am never going to be a blogger, but this is so hilarious that it makes me (almost) wish I would. To find my inner “Woman of Booty” Hah!

Joanne • May 25, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Queen VonButter! Thanks!

Jennifer • July 14, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Okay, I’m late to this game, but since I just named a weight-loss blog last night, this was timely. I’m rather fond of Princess of Booty, except that I’m hoping to lose that booty! Funny stuff!

Ally • May 17, 2012 at 1:46 pm

I thought it was rather amusing, considering mine seems to evolved into a bit of an in joke with family who know my fondness for the Lord of the Rings (books and films) – Hobbit Shaped Elf.
Here’s the one your nifty generator provided – Quest of a Lardy Girl. Seems fairly fitting with the Quest to dispose of the ‘Ring’ of Lard around my midsection. Could i consider the gym Mordor? I might if I ever went to the gym….Mordor is the lesser of two evils!