Cat in a box! Cat in a box!

Disneyland for cats would be a box factory.

In positive news, it’s been 97 days since Java Bean broke a glass! Yay, Java Bean! Those Glassbreakers Anonymous meetings must be working. I, however, have broken, um, two glasses in that time period. Bad, Jennette! Bad, bad, bad! I shattered each one while washing them in the sink. In both bouts of Plate vs. Glass the plate has been the winner. Good thing I’ve got a ton of Bad, Bath, and Beyond coupons for 20% off.

Lest I show favoritism, Office Krupke has killed six crickets this month. Six! Predators make the best pets.

lee • September 27, 2011 at 1:58 pm

And who doesn’t love a cat-in-a-box? Or on-a-bike?

JenFul • September 27, 2011 at 2:04 pm

@lee – Java Bean likes to bicycle, too! See halfway down this pic: Cat on a bike

Amanda • September 27, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Predators are awesome pets. Mine kill roaches. We live in Florida, so they have more than sufficient prey.

Cheryl • September 27, 2011 at 3:41 pm

I buy the glass tumblers at the dollar store. They work just as well as the ones at BB&B but cost a fraction, so I don’t feel guilty breaking them (and I do break them – no cat to blame it on).

Debby • September 27, 2011 at 6:36 pm

So, Jennette, do we need a counter for you, too, on how many days it’s been since you broke a glass? :-) I hope you didn’t get cut!

Merry • September 27, 2011 at 7:17 pm

Damn, Java Bean thought to himself. Once again, my human seems disinclined to appreciate my reenactment of Schrodinger’s thought experiment. Humans just don’t grasp the finer points of physics as it relates to feline performance art…

JenFul • September 27, 2011 at 8:32 pm

@Merry – LOL! That wins the Best Comment of the Year Award.

Rebecca in SoCal • September 29, 2011 at 5:07 pm

I have often thought that the ideal cat room would be furnished with cardboard boxes. We humans would move them around occasionally to make them different. They might allow us a chair, to provide them with an audience.

HealthyAnswers Girl • October 3, 2011 at 1:13 pm

Glassbreakers Anonymous meetings – available for husbands to attend? … I’d like to send my husband there.

• New blog post: JenFul Playlist – February and March 2014 http://t.co/B9lDMKYyFi
  • Does anyone else feel like running your own business leaves you constantly on the verge of a nervous breakdown? Just me?

Fitbit, Nest data: How the companies are making money off you.

The Citicorp tower design flaw that could have wiped out the skyscraper: 99% Invisible by Roman Mars.
Glad someone figured this out before disaster happened.

Charles O'Rear is the photographer who took the Windows XP wallpaper photo in Napa Valley.
I always thought this image was Photoshopped, but evidently it's real!