Answering this correctly would prove I *was* a robot

Captcha craziness

The only way I know to re-enter this correctly is to get a cat to walk across my keyboard.

Vickie • July 2, 2012 at 3:24 pm

€ £ ¥ ~
Is as strange as my keyboard gets.

Janis • July 3, 2012 at 7:00 pm

?????

Sorry, just being difficult. O:-)

Janis • July 3, 2012 at 7:00 pm

AGH. I swear, it came out when I entered it. Rats.

Kristen • July 4, 2012 at 8:30 am

LOL. I hate the word verification so much. Now they are adding in blurry pictures of faraway numbers on walls and doorways, and expecting us to be able to read that. I can’t even read that when it’s on a REAL doorway!

Syhren • July 5, 2012 at 11:24 am

This reminds me of a time when I couldn’t quite make out what the letters were, so I clicked the box that would read it to me… and it read it in Chinese.

vivi • July 9, 2012 at 8:37 am

it doesn’t matter if you don’t get the first word right. The captcha is the second one. They use two, one for digitalising books (doesn’t matter if you write it wrong) and another one for the real captcha.

JenFul • July 11, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Thanks for letting me know that! I had no clue.

• New blog post: Wilmington, North Carolina: The sequel! http://t.co/sOfRt0Vjke
  • Have somehow managed to injure my lower back, because there's not enough pain in my life as is.
  • Just saw 3 political ads back to back which amounted to "You're awful!" "No, I'm not!" "Yes, you are!"
  • I guess I wasn't the only one having trouble with level 655 of Candy Crush because I suddenly have 50 moves instead of 35.

Buy Experiences, Not Things - The Atlantic
Money can buy happiness if you spend it on experiences, not things.

The Man Who Smuggles Trader Joe’s into Canada