Funny cat video

I was sorting through my old data CDs looking for something else entirely when I found this funny cat video I made way before funny cat videos were popular. I was a true visionary! I created the film for a digital video class I took in college, back when I weighed almost 400 pounds, which is obvious in the video. It’s called “Cat Scratch Fever” and it’s all about what I imagined Officer Krupke would do when I was away. Enjoy!

One Trackback

JenFul » Video: The Shopping Cart · October 8, 2012 at 6:26 pm

[…] this was for a totally different class than the Funny Cat Video I posted last month. I think they both turned out well, even though they used completely different […]

Vickie • August 16, 2012 at 9:48 am

Seriously cute.

Joan • August 16, 2012 at 10:09 am

You are a visionary! Funny video, cute cat.

Jennie • August 16, 2012 at 11:44 am

LOVED IT!!!

Dup • August 16, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Completely hilarious. Nice job editing and splicing and whatever you did to put it all together. LOVED IT!

Fortuitous Observer • August 16, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Cute! I think I had that same Aiwa stereo system in the early 00s : )

Jessi • August 16, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Really really great!!

mo pie • August 16, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Love the old-timey technology! You are as cute and talented as ever.

Munchberry • August 17, 2012 at 12:39 am

Oh Vickie is right = that was so cute.

She linked over to your pasta queen 360’s. Way to go lady. You are an inspiration!

Elizabeth • August 17, 2012 at 8:25 am

Hilarious!! Officer Krupke is quite the actor!

Melodee • August 17, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Now, that is a cat video! Love it! You’re so creative!

Melissa • August 17, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I’ve been wanting to see that since I had read about it in your book.

Mary W. • August 18, 2012 at 10:37 pm

How cool is this…love, love, love it!!

Stephanie ODea • September 2, 2012 at 11:47 am

WOW! you did a fantastic job— great editing.
and super cute.