I’m pretty sure this person loves Frozen more than you do

It’s not just the back of this car that’s covered in Frozen decals.

The cold never bothered me anyway

It’s not just the front either.

Do you want to build a snowman?

It’s the WHOLE CAR.

Frozen car

If you’re not familiar with the animated movie Frozen, what’s it like living in a shack in the middle of nowhere? Frozen has made more money than any other animated film and has become a pop culture phenomenon so pervasive that someone has decorated their entire van in imagery from the movie.

Elsa and Anna

When I saw this van I thought it must be part of an official promotional event. However, I didn’t see anyone promoting the movie near it, and there aren’t any web sites or phone numbers on the car which would be essential if you’re promoting something, so I think it’s just a personal vehicle. I did a quick Google search and I didn’t see anyone selling Frozen car decals, so I’m guessing this is a custom job. Someone out there must love a little kid a whole lot. (The idea that a grown-up would do this to a car for themselves is a little too weird for me to consider.)

Frozen car

Strangely enough, I saw this van parked in the same spot that I sighted the Powerpuff Girls car last year. It might have been the exact same parking spot. Coincidence? I’m not sure. Either 1) This shopping center attracts people who decorate their vehicles with cartoon characters or 2) The same people own both cars, in which case, can you imagine what their house must look like?

Deb • April 24, 2014 at 11:35 am

My kids are all grown up, but I work with families of young children. I haven’t seen it yet, and feel woefully out of touch. I have a date to watch the video with one of my mom friends who has young kids. Hate to be out of the cultural loop. That car is crazy!

Shirley @ gfe & All Gluten-Free Desserts • April 24, 2014 at 7:22 pm

Wow!! Haven’t seen it and don’t plan to. Wondering about the answers to your musings and if you’ll ever find out! ;-)

Shirley

Tamara • April 25, 2014 at 8:48 am

Wow, that is… special!

My husband and I saw the movie in theaters and own it (no, we don’t have kids, but we love animated movies AND I have a huge thing for Kristen Bell). It’s really good… BUT I don’t have a single Frozen decal on my car. ;)

Vickie • April 25, 2014 at 8:50 am

Is the van there every day? Road trip/field trip time to see. If it is there nearly every day, one of the shop owners will know the story.

Jen • May 2, 2014 at 8:39 am

I didn’t know that 9-year-olds could drive.

My guess — high school girl who LOVED the movie and thinks her car is ugly.

carole • May 6, 2014 at 8:41 am

In my neighborhood a couple of years ago I kept getting behind a van that had decals of blood spatters and the caption, “What Would Dexter Do?”.