Before contacting me, read and understand these two points:
- I cannot promise to reply to your email. (I say that mostly to absolve myself of any guilt I would otherwise feel if I never get back to you, but I try my best.)
- Please, PLEASE, PLEASE read the FAQ first. You don’t even have to read the answers, just the questions. Pretend you’re playing Jeopardy!
PastaQueen vs. JenFul and my weight-loss era
- What does JenFul stand for?
- Why did you change your blog name from PastaQueen.com to JenFul.com?
- Is it ok if I call you PastaQueen or PQ?
- Is it ok if I call you lardbutt?
- Have you gotten totally fat again? Is that the real reason you changed your name?
Advertising, linking and guest posts
- I’d like to send you a product or a book to review. Is that cool?
- I would like to advertise on your site. How do I do that?
- Is it okay if I link to your site from my blog?
- Can we exchange links?
- Do you accept guest posts for your site?
Personal and other stuff
- Can I give you advice on how to cut your hair, where to get your eyebrows plucked and what to wear?
- Hey, didn’t you have a headache? Do you still have it?
- About that headache. Have you tried-?
- I really love your blog and your book! You must think I’m a stalker.
- I really enjoyed your latest book, “Chocolate & Vicodin.” You must think I’m an asshole for how much I liked reading about your pain!
Okay, now that you’ve checked the FAQ and you know I can’t promise to reply to you, contact me at .
If you want to send me atoms instead of bits, my snail mail address is:
PO Box 16262
Chapel Hill, NC 27516-6262